What is 3D Modelling?
Pictures of real objects taken with an ordinary camera can be converted quickly and cheaply into 3-dimensional models.
A 3D model in 4 Easy Steps:
- The Photo Shoot.
- Surface Texture.
This requires around 25 photographs, taken from various angles, in front of a plain backdrop. The images can be saved in any formats – JPEG, PNG, PPM, BMP or TIFF formats.
What can you do with 3-D models?
- Incorporate into 3D scenes.
- Importing into your existing 3D scenes.
- Create animations, flythroughs and movies.
- Web streaming, exhibitions and marketing material.
- Publish to the web.
- Flash 3D and Java format to make your web pages come alive.
- Export to popular 3D applications.
- Adobe Director, Demicron Wire Fusion, Autodesk 3DS Max and Maya.
Our 3D modelling solutions used in vending business in the U.S.A and Europe.
- A 46″ LCD touch screen displaying 3D enabled applications, promotions, and product selection interface.
With a touch screen, the presentation of vended products is no longer restricted to the rows and columns of the machine’s vending selections.
Different media formats, like 2D images, 3D renderings, 360 degree views, and video, are available for maximum flexibility in presentation.