Order Management workflow manages the life-cycle of a sales process. Our ERP package provides maximum flexibility to configure and adapt the various sub-processes, enabling reduced error, improved customer satisfaction and more effective management of working capital.
It has two main sub-processes:
- Order to Shipment process
It starts when a customer orders goods to the moment the warehouse staff ships the merchandise.
- Customer Invoice to Cash
It continues by invoicing customer´s deliveries and closes it by receiving payments from buyers.
- Complete, fully integrated management of the entire cycle of quotations, order taking, fulfillment, invoicing, credit management, and cash collection reduces cycle times / error rates, and increases customer satisfaction and cash flow.
- Streamline order taking and other time-critical tasks with productivity features like automated emailing of quotations.
- Single database with automatic posting to financials assures that accounting and operations are always in sync as activities are tracked.
- Global order management is supported through multi-currency and multi-lingual support, and the ability to localize processes at the organizational level.
- Manage order-to-cash for complex product lines with unlimited product attributes, tracking of qty on hand by attribute, cycle counting, catch weight processing, and organization and warehouse level costing.
- Use electronic invoicing to bill customers more quickly and accurately.